SOCIAL LIKE CATIE – Stand Out On Social Media – Masterclass PreSale
It’s on! The PreSale for my Social Media Masterclass:
Many of you are not really sure yet what to expect of the course and the content. I went live today on Facebook and tell you more about one of the strategies that I teach my 1:1 clients:
Create awesome posts for social media: ✰BottomUp & TopDown✰ Approach explained! 🤓 My strategies to create content
The SOCIAL LIKE CATIE program is not an average online course.
I put together a program with 10 chapters, where I teach you everything I do in the same way I do it with my 1:1 clients.
SOCIAL MEDIA MASTERCLASS
Every chapter has sub-chapters incl. videos/tutorials & scripts:
- Social Media Basics / How do the platforms work & work together
- Top Down / Bottom Up Approaches for Content Creation
- Know your goals / Who do you want to reach / Engagement strategies
- Pictures / Styles / Post types
- Let’s edit / Techniques / Apps
- Time Saving Hacks & Strategies
- Stories / Snaps – Strategic postings
- Caption Like A Boss (incl. scripts & strategies for creative for creative ideas)
- Videos: Ideas, Edits, Short/Medium/Long, Formats
- The Big Final: Engage with your ideal clients & Close the deal
It is a self-paced video course and since I don’t want to overwhelm you with content straight from the beginning, the content will be released week after week.
I use all the techniques for my own social media platforms and despite everyone crying about algorithms, my social media accounts are still growing!
But growth is not my main point in this course, it is about quality and content. Showing your awesome personality to the world, so that your clients will fall in love with you and the services that you offer!
How does that sound to you?
Use the PRESALE Option this weekend to SAVE 50% of the course price by using the code PRESALE50 at checkout
If you are looking for the FULL Package including a 1:1 Strategy Session and 12 weeks MASTERMIND group coaching with me, then check the Mastermind site HERE
Message me any questions that you may have 🙂